TROLL TRACKERS

Where fresh roadkill meets the plate and Twinkies aren't just for breakfast any more.

WEBCAM WOODSHED

The biggest trainwrecks which frequent these sites that humanity has to offer.

CULVER69

Justin.tv Admins Are Monkeys!

LURKERS ANONYMOUS

Anon9708: once you go blog you never turn back

SCUTTLE'S CORNER

If we can't prove what we say, it doesn't get said.

Latest Posts

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Haha it was hilarious, she was a wreck, getting it from all sides, BMJ and the "trolls" and Tommy dumped her out AGAIN! Lol BMJ has been warned, his days are numbered! Tew funny!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hahahahahaha Butter is quiet funny. LOL you would never touch my dick you demon, the best line out of that screencap.

    Well it is about time he opened up his mouth telling her like it is agreeing with many that she is hateful and it's too bad more aren't speaking up to her. Unfortunately, many of them who hang in her channel are newbs buying all her garbage telling everyone she bothers no one. I guess that is to be expected since most of them are unstable themselves. She seems to attract those kind of people.

  3. Anonymous says:

    I'll admit, my first introduction to Vikki was when she stated casting on VL. I signed in under my chat name and hung in her chat. I thought she was a bit goofy but harmless. I only got involved in the blogs via WBTC. I didn't know they existed. While at the blogs I started hearing about Vikki and her past. So, I started digging into what the heck everyone was going on about. I read back on the blogs, watched youtubes and started seeing, with my own eyes, what a nut job she is. The straw that broke the camels back for me, was when she was finally done with Tommy. I was so happy that she had finally seen the light. Imagine my shock a few days later when she was once again in love with him. Since then this scene between the two of them has been played over and over. But the first time I saw it happen, I signed out and never entered her cast as anything but a guest number. Now I enjoy trolling the heck out of her. She has earned all the trolling she gets.

Leave a Reply