TROLL TRACKERS

Where fresh roadkill meets the plate and Twinkies aren't just for breakfast any more.

WEBCAM WOODSHED

The biggest trainwrecks which frequent these sites that humanity has to offer.

CULVER69

Justin.tv Admins Are Monkeys!

LURKERS ANONYMOUS

Anon9708: once you go blog you never turn back

SCUTTLE'S CORNER

If we can't prove what we say, it doesn't get said.

Latest Posts


Mark Yawn, I can appreciate that you are trying to defend the reputation of your budding nerdery, vaughnlive.tv. For my blog readers to understand the emotional attachment you associate with your site, I will have to break down your history and how you arrived at this point in your life.

Imagine you are Mark, an over-nutritioned white boy from Columbia, Tennessee. Imagine that it took your lazy backwoods mother 3 years to finally cut off your umblical cord. Imagine that your hottest date was a rat, and the closest thing to touching a woman you have ever come to, was clipping your mother's rank yellow crusty toenails off with your hind molars. Better yet, why don't I just show you his picture and we can all stop imagining.



Mark never had any friends, well, any friends that could talk back. Flies, discarded soda cans, and a half eaten Twizzler became the prime members of his stout "posse". Learning to survive on mommy's love pats and pinworms was not his only option, but his preferred choice.

"Listen, I could have sought help from social services, or gone to a local news station and put my ugly mug on TV, I am sure someone would have paid me tons of money to have my face reconstructed to resemble something remotely human, and maybe then I could have gotten some pity from some people and they could have been like 'Hey we'll buy his vcoins!'. But with my buckteeth and unibrow, I just became a natural at being a human cock holster. Pick an orifice, it will satisfy."


Problem is Marky never made any money for his upstart company, Various Assholes, Ugly Girls and Horney Nerds, Inc. He was constantly being pummeled and robbed by his own clientele of truckers, drunks, and lonely baseball card fanatics.


On this, Mark had yet another point of view, "Listen, yeah they're destroying me, and leaving me for dead, but when the ambulance came and put me on the stretcher, I leaned my face over the side and spit out Miss Scruffy's love juices. So you see I won. Because they thought I swallowed it, but I didn't. It's because they knew I would do that, that they ran. They don't even kick my ass, as much anymore."


Soon after the VonHelton epidemic had reached an all time high, the Center For Disease Control found it necessary to kill the beast, Marky's mom, Miss Scruffy.


Enraged and spiteful, Mark opened his web site in her honor.


"Listen, vaughnlive.tv was my idea. See there was nothing my mom loved more than to shave the hairs off of her elbow, and while she trolled and harassed the broadcasters, some drunk bum would cam up and fuck her fat folds like a rabid whoredawg...uh, well, in essence my site isn't the real deal, it isn't even cool, its just a place where people can deposit their loads on my lap/arm/chin/unibrow. However, don't talk bad about my site, it's like talking bad about my mamma. Don't piss me off bitch, I won't swallow no moe'."


==================================================


So you see guys, yawnlive is like Mark's family, it's all he's got. Hell, I thought when I landed there and tore them up, left them for dead and moved on to clearing "theTrolls" off other better known sites... that I had done well. Apparently, I should have paid more attention to Miss Scruffy's burnt carcass giving me the middle finger. I guess that's what got me to gracefully smash this rats ass. I wonder what this post was all about?

11 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    hahahahaha !!!!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    He still has an obsession with comic book figures tew. do you think he has a secret yearning to wear his underpants outside of his pantyhose?

  3. Anonymous says:

    I wonder if his mommy takes him shopping for being a good boy. Once in awhile it doesn't hurt to buy him an ice cream every once in a while tew.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Mark was always stealing the Vcoins out of mommy's purse so he could satisfy his gambling addiction and his passion for adopting Frank Taylor over and over and over and over and over and .....

  5. Anonymous says:

    mark and his mom hung out in vikkis channel most of the morning, scruffy was only in there to stir up the trolls. when scruffy was asked about the ikki vikki channel being banned when they were only doing the same thing that the fake vonhelton shows were doing she got all defensive and started calling out the guests.

    http://prntscr.com/12w26y

    after that scruffy doxed the guests by typing their user names in the chat box, but vikki was tew stupid to realize what she was doing

    http://prntscr.com/12w3g0

  6. Anonymous says:

    WTF is this shit?

    1) not funny
    2) useless to people actually looking for mark's history on j.tv and then into v.live.

    Damn stick to writing about Vikki ffs.

  7. Anonymous says:

    mark can suck my dick. They make up the rules as they go along, and that will eventually destroy him and his mommy. Donny and Marie's days are numbered. There are already much cooler, more successful sites on the web. Google Hangout, even with its problems, is way better than the Vaughns wrath of freedom of speech, which everyone is tired of.

  8. Anonymous says:

    vaughn is a prick

  9. Anonymous says:

    mark vaughn - zero years strong and still suckin'

    ...dick!

  10. Anonymous says:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBbrRVdpeDo Mark Vaughn Real Immense Penis. I find it so ironic that he is asking for money, but they ran these guys off the site. Some real talent that they took for granted. And this is just one example of what their flaky-ass-vaughn-stlye-censorship did. They ran so much talent away.

  11. Anonymous says:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBbrRVdpeDo

Leave a Reply