TROLL TRACKERS

Where fresh roadkill meets the plate and Twinkies aren't just for breakfast any more.

WEBCAM WOODSHED

The biggest trainwrecks which frequent these sites that humanity has to offer.

CULVER69

Justin.tv Admins Are Monkeys!

LURKERS ANONYMOUS

Anon9708: once you go blog you never turn back

SCUTTLE'S CORNER

If we can't prove what we say, it doesn't get said.

Latest Posts

Time to prove to the world what I already know... Blog trolls are lightweight sissies you can date-rape after just a few drinks! Cheap and easy, the entire lot of 'em. They also have bad taste in booze and drink fruity swill that anybody with access to the good shit wouldn't use to start a fire.

Watch in amazement as I out-blog the shifty-eyed LA, and post proof of my progress as the blog wears on. Watch in shock-horror as I not only disgrace their countrymen, but also the entire blog population, as they start to hiccup after their second swig. Watch!

I just ceremoniously buried the first of many brave soldiers destined to fall here:


TT
- catch me if you can

Leave a Reply